Thanks to President Biden and Democrats our economy is back on track after a disastrously mismanaged pandemic. Just today, new data shows our economy has made a full recovery from the pandemic, posting one the strongest quarters of economic growth in decades, and jobless claims dropped. With historic levels of growth and job creation, the United States is back on track.
- Washington Post: U.S. economy grew annual 6.5 percent between April and June, marking full recovery from the pandemic
- New York Times: Pandemic Aid Programs Spur a Record Drop in Poverty
- Associated Press: US jobless claims down 24,000 to 400,000 as economy recovers
- Reuters: U.S. consumer confidence at 17-month high; business spending on equipment strong
- CNN: US economy just posted the largest jump in growth since 2020