As we head into the Christmas holiday with stockings full, shots in arms, and shelves stocked, it’s hard to believe this time last year we were facing an unprecedented economic crisis. Thanks to President Biden and Vice President Harris, families are able to safely gather with loved ones, we’re experiencing a record economic recovery, and Americans are returning to work.
Families are able to safely gather:
- CNBC: “Biden says fully vaccinated people can still safely celebrate the holidays as omicron spreads”
- CNBC: “Biden says he doesn’t expect more travel restrictions or lockdowns as Covid omicron variant spreads”
Packages are arriving on time:
- Fox Business: “USPS does not expect any delays as shipping deadline approaches”
- Reuters: “Christmas supply-chain crisis has been averted, Biden and FedEx CEO declare”
We’re experiencing a record economic recovery:
- Fox Business: “Jobless claims remain unchanged at 205,000, near half-century low”
- MarketWatch: “Consumer confidence shows some resilience in December”
- Reuters: “U.S. consumer confidence perks up; economy poised for stronger 2021 finish”
- Bloomberg: “Orders placed with U.S. factories for durable goods rose in November by the most in six months, exceeding forecasts and pointing to steady demand that will help drive production growth in early 2022.”
The post CHRISTMAS REALITY CHECK: Thanks to President Biden, This Year Looks A Lot Better Than Last Year appeared first on Democrats.