This week, the Biden-Harris campaign released its second television ad of the 2024 cycle, highlighting President Biden’s positive vision for the American economy, including investing in American manufacturing, rewarding hard work, and rebuilding our infrastructure. The ad centers on the president’s economic agenda, which has added over 12 million jobs to the economy and is rooted in leaving no American behind.
- In North Carolina: Charlotte Observer: Campaign season starts in NC as Biden buys ads in Raleigh, Charlotte
- In Florida: Florida Politics: ‘No one’s going to be left behind’: Second Joe Biden 2024 ad spotlights economic agenda
- In Florida: Miami Herald: Republicans romped in Florida last year. Biden may try to compete in the state anyway
In honor of Small Business Week, Vice President Harris toured Babylon Micro-Farms on Thursday in Richmond, Virginia. The vice president touted the small business boom under the administration’s investments in American jobs and businesses.
- Richmond Times-Dispatch: In Richmond, Vice President Kamala Harris lauds seeds for small business growth
- WWBT NBC 12: VP Harris celebrates National Small Business Week in Richmond
- WTVR CBS 6: Vice President Kamala Harris visits Richmond farm to spotlight small businesses
Throughout the week, the Biden-Harris administration visited small businesses across the country and discussed the president’s economic agenda, which is growing the economy from the bottom up and the middle out.
- In Missouri: KMOV 4: SBA administrator in St. Louis for National Small Business Week, touts Missouri’s thriving entrepreneurship scene
- In Nevada: CBS KLAS 8: Vice President surprises Las Vegas-area small business owner at White House
- In Washington D.C.: Washingtonian: Kamala Harris Went Shopping for Jazz Records in Brightwood Park
Meanwhile, North Carolina GOP state legislators passed an extreme abortion ban as Republicans across the country relentlessly continue pushing to take away women’s ability to make their own health care decisions.
- Charlotte Observer: ‘This is a big deal. Not just for us.’ NC abortion law to limit access across the South
- Citizen Times: NC lawmakers pass 12-week abortion ban; Gov. Cooper vows to veto ‘extreme ban’
- Blue Ridge Now: North Carolina GOP backs measure prohibiting abortion after 12 weeks, few exceptions
- WRAL News: More in NC abortion bill than just a 12-week ban
The post IN THE STATES: Biden-Harris Administration Touts Small Business Boom, GOP Continues Crusade to Ban Abortion appeared first on Democrats.