|This week, as President Biden marked his 100th day in office, the Democratic National Committee launched a billboard campaign across the country, anchored in the president’s hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania. State parties across the country highlighted how the Biden-Harris administration has already delivered on its commitment to put the pandemic in the rearview mirror with vaccines in arms, checks in hands, and more than one million jobs created since he took office. And Americans across the country read about how the American Families Plan will invest in their kids and families and enable those who dropped out of the workforce – particularly the approximately two million women who left due to COVID-19 – to rejoin and stay in the workforce.
Here’s a look at what voters in states across the country were reading — and seeing — this week:
The Democratic National Committee unveiled an updated billboard campaign across the country and a new billboard in President Biden’s hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania to thank the president for getting America back on track.
- POLITICO: California Playbook: FIRST IN PLAYBOOK: With President Biden marking his 100th day in office this week, the Democratic National Committee has decided to unveil a high profile, celebratory billboard in Los Angeles thanking him “for putting America back on track.’’
- Colorado Politics: DNC billboard boosts Biden as administration’s 100-day mark nears
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Just in time for Joe Biden’s visit, the Democratic National Committee is out with a new billboard near Hartsfield-Jackson airport thanking the president for putting the nation “back on track.”
- WMUR: NH Primary Source: DNC Manchester billboard updated with pro-Biden COVID-19 vaccine, jobs message
- Cleveland.com: On board: As part of their continuing campaign to hype Democratic President Joe Biden and the coronavirus recovery plan across the U.S., the Democratic National Committee is up with another billboard near the Cleveland airport. This one touts Biden’s first 100 days in office, boosting his achieved goals for vaccines and increased stimulus checks for the public.
- Wilkes-Barre Times Leader: DNC unveils Biden billboard in Scranton; updates one in Luzerne County
- Kiro7: DNC puts up billboard in Seattle thanking President Biden for work during first 100 days
- Wisconsin Examiner: DNC ad campaign puts Biden’s face on his administration’s early victories
On press calls and in op-eds, local Democratic leaders touted President Biden’s accomplishments in his first 100 days, and discussed what his policies mean for their own communities.
- In Florida: Florida Politics: Florida Democrats in Congress celebrate Joe Biden’s speech, first 100 days
- In Georgia: WSB-TV: President Biden thanks Georgians during rally to celebrate first 100 days in office
- In Minnesota: Duluth News Tribune: Biden 100 days in / DFL Chairman’s View: America already getting back on track
- In Nevada: Nevada Independent: Biden, Nevada congressional Democrats tout accomplishments, push for next $1.8 trillion plan
- In Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Capital-Star: People ‘feel like life is worth living again’: Pa. biz owners look to promises, challenges post-pandemic | Wednesday Morning Coffee
Across the country, people are reading about how President Biden’s American Families Plan would grow the middle class by investing in our kids, our families, and our economic future.
- In Arizona: KNXV-TV: Roughly 113,000 Arizona kids would be eligible for universal preschool under President Biden’s ‘American Families Plan’
- In Florida: WFLA: President Biden proposes 2 years free community college
- In Georgia: WSB-TV: President pitches American Families Plan that would extend child tax credits, free community college
- In Illinois: WREX: Rockford workforce leaders say Biden’s American Families plan will help women get back to work
- In Mississippi: WLBT: Potential impacts of American Families Plan for child care in Mississippi
- In New York: KIMT3: AMERICAN FAMILIES PLAN COULD MAKE RCTC TUITION FREE
- In Wisconsin: CBS58: Biden’s American Families Plan fills gaps in education system