Yesterday, President Biden delivered a major economic address spotlighting the contrast between Bidenomics building the economy from the bottom up and middle out, and Republicans’ failed trickle-down MAGAnomics centered on slashing taxes for the wealthy, cutting Social Security and Medicare, and raising costs for working families.
- In Maryland: Baltimore Sun: In Maryland, President Joe Biden touts economic successes, blasts GOP policies as ‘extreme’
- In Maryland: Cecil Whig: Biden praises Bidenomics in Maryland speech
- In Florida: News 4 JAX: President Biden gives remarks on ‘Bidenomics’
- In Florida: Local 10 News: President Biden delivers remarks on ‘Bidenomics’ in Maryland
Vice President Harris kicked off her “Fight For Freedom” college tour at Hampton University in Virginia, highlighting how the Biden-Harris administration is committed to protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of young Americans.
- In Virginia: 13 News Now: ‘There is a buzz’ – Hampton University students share excitement over Vice President Kamala Harris visit
- In Virginia: WAVY: Vice President Harris speaks at Hampton University on first stop of college tour
- In Virginia: Richmond Times-Dispatch: Harris tells Hampton students abortion rights at stake in Virginia elections
- In Virginia: WTKR 3: Hampton University students get ready for Vice President Kamala Harris visit
This week, the Biden-Harris campaign launched ads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin exclusive ad aired in the state’s biggest media markets and on national TV highlighting how President Biden’s economic agenda is creating good jobs and delivering for workers.
- In Wisconsin: Up North News: ‘Look at All the People That Are Working’: New Biden-Harris Ad Centers on Wisconsin Jobs
- In Wisconsin: Fox11 News: Biden makes new ad buy in Green Bay, 2 other Wisconsin TV markets
- In Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh Union Progress: Biden is back to courting Pennsylvania voters with 2 new TV ads
Across the country, Bidenomics continued to make headlines for creating new economic opportunities for all Americans in key industries such as manufacturing and clean energy.
- In Iowa: CBS 2 Iowa: Agriculture Secretary Vilsack coming to Cedar Rapids to announce new Iowa investment
- In Arizona: Arizona Daily Sun: Inflation Reduction Act provides $258,000 to protect native species in Grand Canyon
- In Arizona: Arizona’s Family: Inflation Reduction Act funding helps Yuma farmers grow sustainably
- In Arizona: AZ Central: Arizona Rep. Schweikert praises solar project, voted against bill
- In Minnesota: Streets MN: Minnesota Projects Funded Through the Federal Infrastructure Bill
- In Minnesota: KSTP-TV: EPA awards $4M grant to Minneapolis for redeveloping self-hauling waste centers
- In Oregon: The Chronicle: $2.2M for Oregon: Funding for renewable energy, energy improvement projects
- In California: Sierra Sun Times: Biden-Harris Administration Launches New Large-Scale Water Recycling Program with $180 Million from Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- In Kansas: KCUR 89.3: USDA invests nearly $50 million into water infrastructure in rural Kansas
- In Pennsylvania: BCTV: Inflation Reduction Act Funds Multiple PA Clean-Energy Priorities
Meanwhile, Donald Trump and House Republicans are doubling down on handing out tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy and big corporations.
- In Iowa: Iowa Starting Line: Trump Wants to Cut Corporate Taxes Again
- In Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: What proposed Republican spending cuts would mean for Pennsylvania, according to the White House
The post IN THE STATES: While MAGAnomics Leaves Working Americans Behind, Bidenomics Delivers appeared first on Democrats.