Here are some questions Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans have to answer at their weekly press conference.
During their press conference today, Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans need to answer for where they stand:
- Do you agree with Senator Ron Johnson’s plan to repeal the Affordable Care Act and undermine health care protections for millions of Americans with preexisting conditions?
- Why did House Republicans unanimously vote against capping the cost of insulin and lowering the price of prescription drugs last fall? Is it because you agree with Senator Chuck Grassley that Republicans won’t act to cut prescription drug prices if they win a majority in Congress?
- What does it say about the House Republican caucus that Rep. Madison Cawthorn called President Zelenskyy a “thug,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sided with Putin against Ukraine and many Republicans voted against providing critical aid?
- Do you regret defending Donald Trump’s attempt to extort President Zelenskyy and withhold military aid for Ukraine?
- Will you finally condemn Donald Trump’s ceaseless praise for Putin, who Trump called “savvy,” a “genius,” and “driven.”
The post Kevin McCarthy and House Republicans Owe Americans Answers appeared first on Democrats.