Yesterday, as Republicans continued to fight over the future of their party, President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg were busy traveling all over the country to highlight how the president’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is rebuilding America. The split-screen couldn’t be clearer: While Democrats are laser-focused on the issues that impact everyday families, Republicans are the party of extremism and chaos.
Here’s a look at what people across the country are reading about how the Biden-Harris administration is delivering for Americans:
- Courier Journal: ‘We can work together’: Biden, McConnell share spotlight as House GOP fight rages
- FOX 56: Biden heads to Kentucky to highlight cash for aging bridge
- WHAS11: Biden visits Kentucky; highlights infrastructure, bipartisanship
- Cincinnati Enquirer: ‘We can get things done’: Biden praises bipartisanship and Brent Spence Bridge project
- WDTN: President Biden visits Kentucky after Brent Spence funding approved
- ABC7 Chicago: Vice President Kamala Harris speaks in Chicago on infrastructure plan
- Chicago Sun-Times: Vice president touts bridge funding in Chicago: ‘We will finally fix this problem’
- WBEZ: Vice president hits Chicago Wednesday to tout Biden administration achievements
- FOX 61: Gold Star Memorial Bridge to receive $158 million as part of President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- The Day: Buttigieg visits Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- WSHU: Transportation Secretary Buttigieg visits Connecticut’s Gold Star Memorial Bridge repairs
The post LOCAL NEWS: Amid GOP Chaos, Biden Bridges Partisan Divide With Infrastructure Law appeared first on Democrats.