This week, Democratic state parties across the country held press events as part of a press day of action highlighting what’s at stake this November as Republicans continue pushing their radical, anti-choice agenda. These events came a week after reports of SCOTUS’ draft decision overturning Roe v. Wade, and days after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell confirmed a GOP majority could focus on a federal abortion ban.
Here’s a look at some of the coverage of the events:
- MyCBS4: Florida Democratic leaders call out GOP for attacks on reproductive freedom
- Florida Phoenix: Is DeSantis “scared” to state his stance on an all-out abortion ban?
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Florida Democrats push Republicans to own potential overturn of Roe v. Wade
- WUSF: Florida Democratic lawmakers are gearing up for a battle on abortion
- WFLX: Democrats Denounce Potential Ruling
- WGFL: Florida Democratic Leaders Call Out GOP Attacks on Reproductive Freedom
In North Carolina:
- CBS17: NC Rep. Ross speaks out on possible Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade
- ABC11: Democrats Reaffirm Support Roe v. Wade
- PA Homepage: Pennsylvania Democrats vote for women’s rights
- The Times-Tribune: Local women call for supporting abortion rights
- WSB: Georgia Democrats: “We have a broad coalition of voters that support abortion rights”
- CWAtlanta: Georgia Democrats hold press conference on need to protect abortion rights
- Wisconsin Examiner: Providers consider what they’ll do if abortion is outlawed in Wisconsin
In New Hampshire:
- InDepthNewHampshire: Dem Leaders: Sununu ‘Broken the Trust’ of N.H. Women on Abortion
The post IN THE STATES: Dems Blast GOP’s Ultra MAGA Anti-Choice Agenda appeared first on Democrats.