This week, President Biden rallied Democrats in Columbia, South Carolina, to get out the vote ahead of the state’s historic First-in-the-Nation primary and slammed Donald Trump for only caring about the ultra-wealthy and Wall Street while leaving working families and Main Street behind.
- In South Carolina: Post and Courier: Biden fires up SC Democrats amid first-in-nation blitz
- In South Carolina: South Carolina Public Radio: Before SC Dem primary, Biden thanks voters who propelled him to White House 4 years ago
- In South Carolina: WACH: Biden returns to South Carolina as keynote speaker for Democratic Party dinner
- In South Carolina: WCBD: Biden returns to South Carolina ahead of First-in-the-Nation Democratic primary
- In South Carolina: WCSC: Biden returns to SC to show his determination to win back Black voters in 2024
- In South Carolina: WIS: President Joe Biden speaks on accomplishments at SCDP First in the Nation dinner in Columbia
- In South Carolina: WIS: President Joe Biden spoke at SCDP First in the Nation dinner in Columbia
- In South Carolina: WLTX: President Joe Biden stops by Columbia barbershop
- In South Carolina: WPDE: President Biden speaks at SC Democratic Party celebration
In Las Vegas last weekend, Vice President Harris fired up union members and laid out the stakes for 2024 to Nevada voters as Trump threatens to destroy all the progress the Biden-Harris administration has delivered for the American people.
- In Nevada: KSNV: Vice President Kamala Harris highlights small businesses during Las Vegas visit
- In Nevada: KTNV: Vice President Kamala Harris speaks in Las Vegas as early voting opens in the 2024 Primary Election
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Review-Journal: In Vegas, Harris urges Biden support, blasts Trump: ‘His fight is for himself’ — PHOTOS
- In Nevada: Nevada Current: Harris in Las Vegas warns Trump poses ‘profound threat’ to democracy, individual rights
- In Nevada: Nevada Globe: Vice President Kamala Harris Encourages Voting for President Joe Biden in Las Vegas Event
- In Nevada: The Nevada Independent: As primary voting begins, VP Harris sets sights on November, likely Trump rematch
With United Auto Workers in Warren, Michigan, President Biden demonstrated once again how he’s the most pro-union, pro-worker president in history – in stark contrast from Donald Trump’s record undermining labor at every opportunity – and stopped by a local Black-owned restaurant along the way.
- In Michigan: Bridge Michighan: Biden joins UAW in Michigan: ‘When labor does well, everybody does well’
- In Michigan: The Detroit News: Biden tells UAW members in Michigan: ‘The whole country owes you’
- In Michigan: Detroit Free Press: Biden briefly barnstorms metro Detroit, visits UAW hall in first Michigan campaign stop of year
- In Michigan: Fox 2 Detroit: President Biden making campaign stop in Michigan
- In Michigan: Michigan Advance: Biden celebrates UAW endorsement in Macomb County
- In Michigan: Michigan Chronicle: President Joe Biden Makes a Stop at Black-Owned Restaurant ‘They Say’ in Harper Woods
- In Michigan: Mid-Michigan Now: WATCH: President Biden visits Michigan following endorsement from the UAW
- In Michigan: M Live: Biden meets with UAW members, Black faith leaders during Michigan visit
- In Michigan: WILX: President Biden thanks UAW, touts manufacturing jobs in Michigan visit with union workers
- In Indiana: WSBT: WATCH: President Joe Biden meets with UAW leader upon arrival to Michigan
As President Biden continues to build a booming economy from the bottom up and middle out, states across the country are reaping the benefits as crumbling infrastructure is being rebuilt, high-speed internet access is expanded, and millions of good-paying American jobs are being created.
- In Connecticut: NBC Connecticut: State receiving federal grant to improve safety along Silas Deane Highway
- In Hawaii: Honolulu Civil Beat: New Center Will Help Groups Working To Protect Hawaii’s Water
- In Michigan: The Gander: Delta College ‘sprints’ with Biden to get Michiganders ready for manufacturing jobs
- In Minnesota: Duluth News Tribune: DFL Chairman’s View: Biden administration’s win for infrastructure a win for Minnesotans
- In Texas: KERA: Feds award Texas $100 million in funding for EV and hydrogen infrastructure
- In West Virginia: WDTV: Internet for All to bring high-speed connection to West Virginia
The post IN THE STATES: President Biden, VP Harris Fire Up Voters, Lay Out 2024 Stakes appeared first on Democrats.