Donald Trump caught fire in local news across the country this week for his extreme record and dangerous agenda. Trump was blasted for pushing to rip away women’s reproductive rights, pandering to the NRA, and directing Republicans to kill what would be the toughest and fairest reforms to secure the border security bill in decades all for his own political gain.
- In Arizona: Arizona Mirror: Women voters will lead the way in blocking Trump’s bid for another term
- In Pennsylvania: PennLive: Don’t be fooled: Trump’s positions on abortion are extreme | PennLive letters
- In Pennsylvania: Penn Live: This gun owner could never support Donald Trump | Opinion
- In Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Capital-Star: DNC billboard in Harrisburg will feature comment Trump made after school shooting
- In Wisconsin: Wisc News: Donald Trump killing border deal is politics at its worst — Donald P. Nelson
- In Wisconsin: Wisconsin State Journal: Hands on Wisconsin: Donald Trump kills the bipartisan border compromise deal | Opinion
In stark contrast, President Biden stumped in Las Vegas, where he thanked union workers for building the backbone of America’s economy, stressed the threat of another Donald Trump presidency and laid out stakes of the 2024 election to Silver State voters.
- In Nevada: KTNV: President Joe Biden touts record, promises in Las Vegas speech Sunday
- In Nevada: KVVU: President Joe Biden among those making campaign stops in Las Vegas ahead of this weeks primary
- In Nevada: Nevada Current: Biden rallies Democrats in Las Vegas: ‘Imagine the nightmare’ if Trump reelected
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Review-Journal: Biden thanks union workers in Las Vegas for their support
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Review-Journal: ‘One step further’: Biden wins Nevada Democratic primary
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Sun: President Biden tells Vegas crowd, ‘We’ll make Donald Trump a loser again’
- In Nevada: Reno Gazette Journal: Live coverage: Biden takes aim at Trump, touts American economy at Vegas rally
- In Nevada: The Nevada Independent: Ahead of Nevada primary, Biden uses Las Vegas rally to draw contrasts with Trump
In Orangeburg, South Carolina, Vice President Harris spoke to young, Black voters about using the power of their vote at the ballot box ahead of the South Carolina Democratic primary.
- In South Carolina: The Times and Democrat: Harris visits S.C. State: vice president promotes Biden agenda ahead of primary
- In South Carolina: WACH: ‘In 2020 you sent us to the White House’ : V.P. Harris urging young people to vote
- In South Carolina: WACH: VP Kamala Harris returns to South Carolina, headlining Get-Out-The-Vote HBCU event
- In South Carolina: WCBD: Vice President Kamala Harris visits South Carolina State University Friday
- In South Carolina: WCSC: Vice President Kamala Harris talks about election issues
- In South Carolina: WCSC: Vice President Harris visits SC ahead of Democratic Presidential Primary
- In South Carolina: WIS 10: Vice President Kamala Harris headlines Get-Out-the-Vote event at South Carolina State University
Vice President Harris’ Fight for Reproductive Freedoms Tour made a stop in Savannah, Georgia, where she slammed Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans for their cruel abortion bans that are decimating maternal health care and ripping away women’s freedoms.
- In Georgia: Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Vice President Harris visits Savannah on ‘Reproductive Freedoms’ tour
- In Georgia: Connect Savannah: VP KAMALA HARRIS IN SAVANNAH: Trump ‘is the architect of the healthcare crisis’
- In Georgia: WJCL: ‘Fighting in court to protect women’s rights’: Vice President Kamala Harris speaks in Savannah
- In Georgia: WSAV: Vice President Harris brings ‘Fight for Reproductive Freedom’ tour to Savannah
- In Georgia: WSAV: Vice President Kamala Harris faced cease-fire, abortion protests on Tuesday’s “Fight for Reproductive Freedom” tour
- In Georgia: WTGS: Vice President Harris champions reproductive freedom during Savannah tour stop
- In Georgia: WTOC: Vice President Harris discusses reproductive rights during trip to Savannah
- In Georgia: WTOC: Vice President Kamala Harris visits local business
- In Georgia: Savannah Morning News: Freedom ‘is ours by right’: VP Kamala Harris speaks at abortion rights rally in Savannah
- In Georgia: Savannah Morning News: Recap: Kamala Harris visit includes abortion rights speech, stop at Savannah small business | Opinion
The post IN THE STATES: Trump’s Agenda Threatens Americans’ Safety and Security appeared first on Democrats.