After President Biden signed Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act into law last week, local news outlets across the country are full of headlines about how the bill will lower costs on prescription drugs, health care, home energy and more – no thanks to a single Republican vote.
From Wisconsin to Hawaii, headlines across the country are highlighting the cost-cutting benefits of the Inflation Reduction Act:
- In Arizona: ABC 15: Inflation Reduction Act is ‘good news for all of us,’ Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego says
- In Florida: Spectrum News 13: Inflation Reduction Act’s cap on out-of-pocket prescription costs to help Florida Medicare beneficiaries, White House official says
- In Hawaii: KITV: President Biden signs bill to help Native Hawaiian community
- In Indiana: WTHR: Economist says Indiana will benefit from Inflation Reduction Act
- In Maine: News Center Maine: Mainers with diabetes to see insulin cost relief with Inflation Reduction Act
- In Missouri: Columbia Daily Tribune: What the White House says Missouri will get from Democrats’ new health care, climate bill
- In Nevada: The Nevada Independent: Indy DC Download: Ahead of election, Democrats tout perks of Inflation Reduction Act
- In New Jersey: NJ.com: Lower premiums, limits on insulin prices & more. How Biden law’s health provisions will affect you
- In Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: White House touts benefits to Pennsylvanians in the Inflation Reduction Act
- In West Virginia: 12 WBOY: Inflation Reduction Act to lower health care costs
- In Wisconsin: PBS Wisconsin: Bobby Peterson on the Inflation Reduction Act and healthcare
The post LOCAL NEWS: How Dems’ Inflation Reduction Act Will Help Americans appeared first on Democrats.