A month after Senate Democrats passed the Inflation Reduction Act, the legislation is already incentivizing job creation and prompting companies to bring manufacturing jobs to the USA — despite every Republican in Congress voting against the bill.
- In Arizona: KJZZ: Tempe-based First Solar announces U.S. expansion
- In Iowa: Des Moines Register: Why a new federal law could mean the reopening Newton wind turbine blade plant
- In Ohio: WTOL 11: First Solar announces $185 million investment in NW Ohio facilities
- In Wisconsin: Wisconsin Examiner: The Inflation Reduction Act will create climate jobs for Wisconsin workers
And despite Republicans siding with special interests over the American people, local headlines are still highlighting how President Biden and Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act will cut costs on everything from prescription drugs to home energy bills.
- In Arizona: AZ Mirror: Inflation Reduction Act helps seniors with health care costs
- In Illinois: OurQuadCities : Duckworth defends Inflation Reduction Act as way to control costs
- In Iowa: Ottumwa Courier: AXNE: Landmark laws reduce drug prices, health costs
- In Maryland: WBAL TV: Senators, advocates say Inflation Reduction Act will make health care more affordable
- In Minnesota: MinnPost: Inflation Reduction Act makes health care more affordable for thousands of Minnesotans
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Sun: Local businesses hail the nation’s sweeping new Inflation Reduction Act
- In New Hampshire: Manchester Ink Link: Shaheen touts Inflation Reduction Act to Manchester audience
- In Oklahoma: KFOR: 4 Seniors: How and when the Inflation Reduction Act will lower Medicare costs
- In Pennsylvania: Patch Pennsylvania: Inflation Reduction Act To Benefit Delco Residents, Scanlon Says
- In Wisconsin: FOX 47: Local leaders tout impact of Inflation Reduction Act on drug prices
- In Wisconsin: Madison.com: U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin: Inflation Reduction Act cuts drug costs
The post One Month After Senate Passage, Inflation Reduction Act Is Creating Jobs, Lowering Costs, No Thanks to GOP appeared first on Democrats.