One year ago today, President Biden unveiled his plan to Build Back Better and rebuild our economy after the previous administration incompetently handled the worst pandemic in over a hundred years. Just a few short months into his administration, President Biden has already delivered on his promises, creating millions of jobs, helping struggling families get back on their feet, and bringing back a sense of normalcy.
How it started:
- CNN: Biden unveils economic plan to spur American manufacturing
- Wall Street Journal: Biden Unveils Child-Care Plan to Help Families Struggling in Pandemic
- NBC: Biden unveils economic plan to combat racial inequality, slams Trump for stoking tensions
How it’s going:
- Associated Press: US hiring accelerated in June as workers earned higher pay
- CNN: Low-income Americans can now register for expanded child tax credit
- Wall Street Journal: The Economic Recovery Is Here. It’s Unlike Anything You’ve Seen.